Engineers studying at the undergraduate or postgraduate level can apply for Pakistan Engineering Congress Scholarship 2023. BS Engineering students are eligible for 50 scholarships. A total of 100 scholarships will be awarded to students enrolled in MS Engineering programs. Applicants may be enrolled in any engineering discipline. For many years, the Pakistan Engineering Congress has offered scholarships to engineering students.
Pakistan Engineering Congress Scholarship 2023
The application can be submitted online, and a printout of the application along with the required documents must be submitted to the Pakistan Engineering Congress by November 30, 20202. Candidates with more than 75% marks or a grade point average of 3 out of 4 are eligible to apply. The Pakistan Engineering Congress offers PKR: 4000/- for BS students and PKR: 6000/- for MS students.
Pakistan Engineering Congress Scholarship 2023 Eligibility Criteria
- The program is open to students (Masters) enrolled in any engineering discipline
- You can submit your application by mail or by hand to the Pakistan Engineering Congress.
- The scholarship is available to students who are not receiving any other scholarship from any source.
- In order to be eligible for admission, students must have at least a 75% score on their examination or a 34% grade point average.
- Make sure that the information you provide is accurate.
- Describe the university, subcampus, degree, etc., in exact/proper terms.
- The semester result card must include the semester duration, examination date, and CGPA/%age.
- The following order should be followed when attaching documents.
How to apply for the Pakistan Engineering Congress PEC Scholarship:
Click on the (MS) link to the online application form for your selected category on the PEC website www.pecongress.org.pk/scholarship. Please fill in the online application form and submit it in person or by courier with the following attachments to Congress HQ. Download a printout of the already submitted Online Application Form by clicking here (MS).
Required documents for PEC Scholarship 2023:
- A copy of the CNIC and the university ID card that has been attested.
- The attested copy of the last examination result card showing the CGPA/%age and duration of the semester.
- It is required that the university issues a bonafide certificate certifying that the student may not be seeking any other scholarship.
- Copies of your bachelor’s, master’s, and matriculation certificates that have been attested.
- All earning members of the family must submit an attested copy of their salary certificates, paychecks, and pension slips.
- An explanation of the purpose.
- Your application should be accompanied by any other relevant document (s).
Certificate of residence.
Please send a printed copy of the online Application Form along with any attachments to the following address. A deadline must be met for delivery to the destination address.Click here.
PH: 042-35784235, Email: email@example.com